lunes, 9 de junio de 2014

Activity 2.5.1 (Core) Dimensions where schools experience changes due to the introduction of ICT

Go back to the previous activities and read the contributions made by other participants.  Write down interesting tips and ideas in your learning journal  and make contact with those participants who share similar interests with you.  

ICT in Primary Education - Reactions to school leaders' testimonies

laura
JUN. 2, 2014 2:23PM

Laura, Uruguay


I believe ICT is creating a huge impact on the way we teach. In my country it is giving teachers the possibility to reach very distant parts of the country and thus enabling children to have access to the learning of a foreign language. We should all try to be informed and analyse what technology offers so that we can choose the best tools for the benefit of our learners, we need to study the existing possibilities in depth and consider our learners' needs so as to make the most of these new possibilities.

Children's Perspective

Ernesto
JUN. 6, 2014 12:10AM

Ernesto -> Comment on the message above
Hi ... I found interesting what the child wrote with each drawing:

At home:

"I use the Internet to search for things I do not understand and sometimes to play"

At school:

"I use the page the Mister tells me"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario